To ensure that we eat at least a healthy lunch, 4 days a week, I make 8 salads on Sunday for grab and go convenience. This is CHEAP and EASY.
A bunch of green lettuce cost $1 at Meijer. For EIGHT salads I use 2 and sometimes I throw in a $1 bunch of spinach.
We each get 2 ranch salads and 2 ceasar salads.
Time: 10 minutes
Skill Level: VERY easy
Amount: 8 salads
- 2 bunches of green lettuce ( + 1 bunch of spinach optional)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small container of grape tomatoes
- Shredded cheddar
- Shaved parmesan
- Ranch dressing
- Cesar dressing
- Crutons of choice
- Roughly chopped your greens
- Slice cucumber in thin slices and then quarter them
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half
- Divide up the lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes evenly in your to-go containers
- Add cheese
- Make little grab and go baggies with the dressing and croutons in it