The ultimate way to use your leftover italian beef is to make pizza! This was one of our favorite pizzas to get in Chicago so we decided to recreate it here at home.
Time: 30 mins
Skill Level: Easy
Amount: 1 pizza
- Left over Italian beef from the Miss Zo Cooks – Italian Beef Crockpot recipe
- Shredded motz or some sort of Italian cheese mix
- 1 Jiffy pizza crust box
- You may do whatever you prefer for the crust. We like the Jiffy crust because it’s $0.60 a box and it makes perfect thin crust that crisps up very nicely. It’s easy, cheap, convenient, good, and fast to make (5 min). If you prefer a fluffy crust or just homemade, I will post a recipe for a good one that my friend shared with me a while back (Kayla’s Pizza Dough)
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 2Tbl or more Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp or more black pepper
- 1 tsp or more garlic powder
- Heat up your leftover Italian beef on the stove top.
- Prepare your crust and spread out onto baking pan.
- Mix together the tomato sauce, paste, and seasonings. Adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and bake your bare crust for about 5 min or until just starting to harden.
- Spread sauce over the crust, add your Italian beef, giardiniera, and cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until top is starting to brown and crust is fully cooked underneath.