If you prefer a fluffy, thicker, pillow-like pizza crust then this is it!
Note: I do not have any pictures at the moment of this crust.
Time: 30 minutes
Skill level: Easy
Amount: 1 pizza crust
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbl yeast
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3 Tbl oil
- Dash of salt
- Heat the water to 100-115F
- Remove from heat and add sugar and yeast
- Allow yeast to proof for 13 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix flour, oil, and salt in a large bowl
- When yeast is done, pour into the flour mixture and mix until dough starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl
- Knead dough for 3-5 minutes
- Spread out on a pizza pan or pizza stone
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until browning starts
- Continue making your pizza!