These are SOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo good. So good you must plan on sending to work with your significant other because you will eat them all otherwise.
Another Pintrest find. Original post here: http://thissillygirlslife.com/2014/07/individual-frozen-key-lime-pies/2/
Time: 20 – 30 minute prep. 4 hour freeze
Skill level: Easy
Amount: 24 pies
- 3/4 cup key lime juice (OK I don’t know if there is a difference between regular lime juice or key lime juice. I ended up buying small limes that looked more like internet pictures of key limes. I squeezed half a cup of juice by hand until giving up and filling the remaining 1/4 cup up with regular ol’ green squirt bottle lime juice. The end product was still amazing)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz container of whipped cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick of unsalted butter melted
- 2 sleeves of honey graham crackers
- Crush graham crackers and mix with butter in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer mix the cream cheese until smooth and add the condensed milk. Mix again until smooth and then add the lime juice. (Filter lime juice if squeezed by hand)
- Fold in the whipped cream until fully combined.
- Avoid eating this whole of whipped delicious goodness.
- Scoop mixture into baking cups to 3/4 full
- Top each one with the graham cracker mix.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours.
NOTE: These can stay frozen and then heated for 10 seconds in the microwave before eating. Otherwise they can stay in the fridge and be just fine.