This is a favorite of mine which makes no sense to me because I usually only like saucy pizzas. I LOVE this pizza.
*If you want a fluffy crust please see this post for Kayla’s Pizza Dough: https://misszocooks.wordpress.com/2016/03/12/kaylas-pizza-dough/
Time: 30 minutes
Amount: 1 pizza
- 1 Jiffy Pizza Crust or Kayla’s Pizza Dough
- 2 tomatoes – peeled, seeded and sliced (Note we did not seed our tomatoes as you see in the picture and it was too much moisture. I recommend seeding them)
- Sliced mozzarella patted dry
- Fresh basil – sliced
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar (Optional but highly recommended)
- Follow instructions to prepare your pizza crust
- Drizzle a small amount olive oil on crust and spread around evenly. Should be a thin layer.
- Layer your tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
- You can sprinkle a little balsamic vinegar on now or wait until end. Or BOTH!
- Bake until crust is crisp and cheese is melted (7-10 minutes)